When listing products on bitoutlet.com, you must comply with the following policies. Your account will be suspended if you breach Seller Terms and Conditions, and list content or products fall under the Prohibited List of Products.
Below is a quick description of the key terms that apply to all our sellers. There are important details in the whole Seller Terms and Conditions, so you should read it.
1. bitoutlet IPR Policy. We take any violations of intellectual property rights seriously. We are committed to removing listing and selling of products or materials that infringe someone else’s Intellectual Property Right (IPR). You may familiarize with our IPR policies, available at bitoutlet. We may also report your activities and details to IPR owners, consumer affairs department and other law enforcement authorities.
2. Counterfeits or Refurbished Products. Consumer trust is very important to us. It is a criminal offence to try to financially gain by using IPR without the owner’s permission. bitoutlet will remove your listing if we suspect your products are not genuine. bitoutlet vigorously pursues sellers who sell counterfeit products. We work with Federal and local law enforcement officials to try to stop the sale of counterfeit products.
3. Cancellation of Orders. You cannot delay a confirmed purchase order or cancellation of a confirmed order. Any cancellation of a confirmed order will be subject to penalty both by us and consumer affairs departments.
4. Misleading Product Information and Advertisement. It is your duty not to place any wrong information about your products, your identity or a brand on the Site. Your advertisement must not be misleading. This means that you will not engage in any unfair trade practices, which is a criminal offence that would also involve damages.
5. Product Safety. Product Safety is our top priority. It is also the foundation of customer trust. Ensuring the safety of your products must be an important criteria for selling on bitoutlet. You will remain always responsible for products or any features that harm or threatens to harm individuals, and or properties.
6. Your Content. You are solely responsible for all text, documents or other content or information uploaded, entered or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Site. The website Terms and Conditions for use contain detailed information on content that are not prohibited on the site. So read the terms bitoutlet, as they apply to you as well.
7. Your Release. You remain always responsible for all and any dispute with an end user or a third party. You will release bitoutlet and each of our affiliates (and their respective employees, directors, agents and representatives) from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments, penalties, interest and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any claim, action, audit, investigation, inquiry or other proceedings instituted by a third party, entity or a government agency, that arises out of or relates to your conduct, the products you sell, any content you provide, the advertisement, offer, sale or return of any products you sell, any actual or alleged infringement of any intellectual property or proprietary rights by any products you sell or content you provide.
8. Claims. Whilst Seller terms contain detailed provisions for breaches or claims, we would like to highlight that we will withhold all payments to you and recover additional amount of AED50,000 (fifty thousand United Arab Emirates Dirhams) as an immediate first step for breach of above terms and Seller Terms. Depending on the nature of a claim, we will ask you to compensate customers and do all other necessary remedial actions without prejudice to our rights and remedies.
9. Questions? We are always happy to help with questions you might have! Check out our FAQs or contact Legal@bitoutlet.com for any questions in respect to Site Terms.